Thursday, July 05, 2007

It was HOT today. I watered all the pots because my gauge, the over planted marigolds, were sagging. Then there was a tiny sprinkling of rain shortly after we ate. I am glad it came then as I had been reading on the deck before dinner. It was really pleasant then. Kind of warm but there was a nice pleasant breeze which made it very comfortable.

Chelsea and I went for our walk at exactly 6AM and only saw one other walker and she was a new one. Then when we came out of the woods and on to Tallgrass, there was our neighbor Dick and his doggy. She is a sweet poodle and always gives me kisses.

We left at about 7:30 for Sheboygan. Had breakfast at Hardees and then went on to the Clinic where Dr. Ganju looked at Dick's legs and that open sore of a callous. He checked and says that the circulation is so poor that it will take forever to heal if ever. So he scheduled a MRA for next Tuesday and an appointment with another doctor about circulation. After that Dr. Ganju will see him again.

When we got home, I had a lot to do today. I cleaned the upstairs bathrooms, added yeast to the currant wine and had Dick go down to the cellar and help me rack the Marigold wine. Next we will filter and bottle that. We will give it two weeks to a month before we do that.

I tried a little tile painting today. It worked pretty well so I will do more. They make nice trivets and I intend to use just Celtic designs.

We had pork quesidillas and ice cream cones for supper tonight. Pretty good. I have enough of the quesidillas left for at LEAST one more meal.

Tomorrow we will have leftover brats and venison steaks and salads. Pretty easy week. Tomorrow, I am also giving blood and having lunch at Dairy Queen, so it will be a busy day. I need to get quilting again. I have a top all pinned to the backing for a cuddler and am afraid to start. I am afraid it will bet all bunched up. I need to practice first with a square.

Have a nice Friday.

Love

Mary


Notice in a farmer's field:
THE FARMER ALLOWS WALKERS TO CROSS THE FIELD FOR FREE, BUT THE BULL CHARGES.



No comments: