Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy Fourth of July. We had an at home day. Jim and Michelle joined us for dinner. We sure had a good one. Michelle made Ramen salad, I made potato salad and we fried out venison chops and brats to go with them. I had found some nice BIG mushrooms so I stuffed them for Jim Michelle and me. We had ice cream cones for dessert. Nice and simple and good.

I spent a good chunk of the morning cleaning currants for currant wine. Got them all destemmed and washed though and did the first few steps required for wine. Tomorrow I will add the yeast.

Dick goes to see Dr. Ghandu tomorrow. Hope he will be able to help. There was some bleeding again today when we cleaned things up for the shower. All we can do is keep it clean, massage and treat with the antibiotic stuff that they have given us.

I am really tired tonight and will sign off pretty quick.

I did write 4th of July Haiku that I will share with you.

Love

Mary

Fire flowers in the sky
Bold strokes of vivid light
Etched on jet black sky.

No comments: