Saturday, July 14, 2007

I liked to day because I got to shop and shop with a purpose.

Started off a bit early, Chelsea woke me up at about quarter to six but it was not early enough for me to be really irritated with her. We had a nice walk. She took a shortcut through the playground, so we were back a little sooner than expected. It was comfortable. There had been a little rain during the night and everything was very fresh.

I left at 8:30AM for Hunters Glen and ran the water and cleaned the fixtures and sinks with Windex to freshen things up. All of the air fresheners that I had plugged in the walls in the various rooms are gone. Except for the one in the bedroom and that someone took the freshener out of. They may have needed replacing, I was going to check that today too. Tis a mystery.

Then I went over to the Mall and had a ball at the HallmarkKeepsake Ornament Premiere Weekend. I got all but one of the ornaments I need for gifts. I was a good shopper. Had coupons worth $11 and got lots of bonus points for more coupons because I did the shopping this weekend. I noticed when I got my last notice that the Hallmark store's name was Amy's Hallmark. This threw me a bit as it was always Mary Lee's. I found out that Mary Grube sold the business to an Amy, who is very helpful and pleasant.

After I put the ornaments in the car, I went to Bed Bath and Beyond to purchase wax for my hand paraffin dip machine AND shower and wedding presents for Holly and John. Successful there too.

I stopped at Mom's on the way home as I won't be able to go there on Monday because Dick has a doctor's appointment. (As it is I forgot one thing that I was supposed to give her and we will probably drop it off on our way home.) We usually have a good visit after bible study though.

I did some sewing, watering and painting of tile for pot holders this afternoon and now am ready to call it.

I hear this morning about a manager of a business who showed up at his secretary's door nude. He claimed he was sleepwalking ---- All three time.

Love

Mary

No comments: