Thursday, April 19, 2007

A comparatively quiet day and an absolutely gorgeous one. We found temperatures as high as 58 this afternoon and it is supposed to get up to the mid 60s tomorrow.

We went grocery shopping this morning. I DID get to sleep until 6:15AM which is quite a change from yesterday's 5. I slept well too. Tuesday night was awful. But I woke quite rested this morning.

After we got home, I started packing and getting things ready for tomorrow's trip. At 1PM I had my teeth cleaning appointment with my new dentist office. That went very well and I was home by about 2:30PM. Then Dick and I went to Hunters Glen to run the water and check out things at the house. Everything looks really good. Hope we get some lookers this weekend as it is supposed to be beautiful.

We had ham for supper, with roasted potatoes, veggies and salad.

Tomorrow I have to be at Valley View at 9:30AM for my shot of radioactive dye and then back at 11:00AM for the pictures of my heart. I can glow green on my way to Celtic Conference.

No comments: