Thursday, March 01, 2007

Up at 5AM again. When I took Chelsea out at about 5:30 it was not too bad, but by the time we headed for the hospital, there was a good coating of snow on the ground. We took it very carefully and then when we were done medicating, we drove right to Mc Donalds for breakfast. Then we went on to the bank and finally to the Pig to do our weekly grocery shopping. We were VERY proud of ourselves. It was only about 8:30 when we got home, so we made good time.

I had plenty of time to clean the bathrooms, sew on the quilt and tear apart the toilet in the upstairs guest bathroom. (It has been running so I am replacing some of the innards. Don't ask me for names of things. I have charts and stuff so know what I am doing.) I had trouble getting the final nut out of the bottom. We did not have a big enough lug wrench.

So - - on the way to the 4PM intravenous, we stopped at KMart and I picked up a bigger wrench. Then Jim and Michelle came over tonight and Jim took the nut off for me. Now I can reassemble tomorrow morning.

When we got to Valley View tonight, it was starting to rain and almost as soon as I got inside, the skies opened. By the time we left it had calmed down alot, so we got home OK.

Dick still doesn't have much of an appetite. He just had some potato salad for supper. I had some Pork Cuban Old Rags, just a bit, that I heated up to got with mine.

Tomorrow, is really going to be busy. I will report tomorrow night.

Enjoy. I got this the other day and felt it was worth sharing.

Women are like apples on a tree.
The best are in the top of the tree.
Most men don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt.
Instead, they sometimes take the apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy.
The apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, they're amazing.
They just have to wait for the right man to come along, one who is brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree.
Now men....Men are like a fine wine.
They begin as grapes, and it's up to women to stomp the shit out of them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with.


Have a good Friday

Mary

No comments: