Monday, February 26, 2007

I am TIRED.

The roads were clear enough today and the snow was pretty much done, so I went to bible study. There were 5 of us. Not bad after the storm and all. We were able to all give prayers of thanks that Shirley and Dan's Dave is in remission from the autoimmune disease that he had developed.

Then I went to Mother's and we had a nice visit before I came home to take Dick to Valley View. I took Mom some Spinach Egg Casserole and fruit salads. Those are things that she really likes but wouldn't make for just one.

We were talking about family. We were commenting on the fact that the Deeleys and the Bowsers were not very big people. And musing as to why so many of the grandkids are really quite tall. It always seems to be the second son too. As Bret is shorter than Bart and Matt is shorter than Shane and Kurt is shorter than Todd.

We were also talking about the electric trolley that used to run between Sheboygan and Elkhart Lake and Plymouth. That is how Aunt Helen got to work from Sheboygan Falls when she worked in the canning factory office in Plymouth.

All went well at the hospital. The last intravenous before Dick sees Phelan tomorrow. The nurse changed the dressing too. Dick was very brave but he said that it really hurt. That skin under the arm and around the PICC is really tender.

This afternoon I linked our New Quicken with the eligible bank accounts at Wells Fargo. Now we have to determine how best to use it. Once we have it mastered, it should save lots of double entries and that should cut down on errors. Lots to learn again. Are we ready for this? I hope so.

I did some quilting on the Kitty/Doggy quilt and am really seeing headway. I should be done by the end of March. When I am I will tale a picture and put it on the blog for you to see.

Nothing else exciting. We are supposed to have fairly quiet weather until Thursday then another storm will be coming in. So we had better brace ourselves. I hope it starts after we do our grocery shopping.

Have a nice Tuesday. And think of us at the Doctor.

Love

Mary

No comments: