Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Only 6 more days until the next evaluation. The intravenous went well, except that this evening the nurse accidentally set the time on one of them for an hour. I realized it when a whole half hour was complete and went to tell her. She was able to reset it for only 10 minutes more but that did add time to the procedure. It was almost 6 when we got home.

We did get to spend the entire day except for the hospital at HOME. I went downstairs and did some quilting twice. Got two motifs done.

I worked on a couple of other projects and caught up on phone calls today also.

Tomorrow we will go grocery shopping AND I have my Irish Program in the evening. Guess I had better bake those brownies too. There won't be much time on Friday what with hospital, lunch, helping prepare the bust up and the bust up itself. We have almost 80 people signed up to come so it should be quite a bash. Del, our scorer and MC, had throat surgery. I wonder who will be doing his emceeing for him. We are having roast beef sandwiches, chips, chicken soup and I am making a tuna casserole for the mackerel snappers.

Does anyone out there know how to get a form in Publisher to print the vertical grid lines?

I'll tell you about the Shamrocks and Shenanigans show tomorrow night. I am going to get up my Irish Decorations tonight. Of Course, the downstairs has LOTS of Irish art and stuff.

Love

Mary

No comments: