Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I got to stay home the WHOLE Day. Look in my blog as to when THAT happened last.

I cleaned the kitchenette as planned. Tonight I am going to spend a couple of hours quilting and watching BONES on TV. I worked on some of my writing today and make a big pot of beans and ham. It is a Mexican New Year Soup. I got the recipe from my Aunt Mary Ann. It is a "Friendship Soup". It calls for about 13 kinds of beans. What you can do is buy 13 lbs of beans, all different varieties. Mix them all together and then repackage attractively in 1 lb packages and gift them with a copy of the recipe for a present. (Doesn't HAVE to be 13 kinds. As long as you have a nice colorful variety.)

Jim and Michelle came over this evening to bring us a nice bowl of Ramen Salad which will be a welcome addition to our meals for the next few days. Yum Yum

No comments: