Wednesday, September 06, 2006

The picture is of the banner that I designed for Celtic Mass and Faire and donated to Blessed Trinity. It is not showing the brightness of the colors. I will work on it when I am not so tired and if I can refine it will republish at a later date. However, it is done it is hung and I am very proud of it. It is such joy to share a vision like this with others. I will add what I put on the lable that is on the back of it so that you too can see the meaning and symbolism.

THE HAND OF GOD

The Hand of God blesses the congregation, rising up from earth into a cloudy sky. The snakes that are entwined form four frames that contain the symbols of the Four Evangelists.
On the right are seven Celtic designs that symbolize the Seven Gifts of the Holy Spirit. On the left, ten Celtic designs that symbolize the Ten Commandments.
Designed and created by
Mary J. Kunert
September, 2006


The rest of the day was also very busy. Dick and I went shopping this morning. Then I packed a couple of boxes and cleaned the bathrooms. The guys from A-Better Home Services came and took away all of our trash. Then the moving company came at 5:00 and gave us an estimate. It is fine and they will be able to come a week from Saturday to get us over there.

The last thing I did was go over to Blessed Trinity and help decorate. The church is beautiful. I hope you will all come. The Mass starts at 10:00AM followed by the Faire which is finished at 3:00PM. You will love it.

Guess that is all for now.

Tomorrow is just as busy. I will let you know.

Be safe and healthy. Love yourself


Mary

No comments: