Thursday, September 07, 2006

Another day of moving. We took a car load down to the condo and on the way, signed up at Time Warner for our cable service and internet access. We are being moved on Saturday the 16th and will get our service hooked up on Monday the 18th. I checked with Michelle and she said that she and Jim will be around an will get us all "computerized." Can't be too long without service, you know. However, and I will remind you again, you will NOT hear from me on the 16th or the 17th. I hope you miss me.

Tonight was the last choir rehersal for Celtic Mass and I think it went very well. Jim Wilsing has three young musicians joining him, playing fiddle, bodhran and guitar. Natalie Seich, a dancer, is going to help with worship dance during the prelude and the Mass. She is wonderful and the congregation loves it. Did I tell you that we are doing the Lake Isle of Inishfree by Wm. Yeats at the offeratory. It is a lovely poem and a lovely song.

The Lake Isle of Innisfree

I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree,
And a small cabin build there, of clay and wattles made:
Nine bean-rows will I have there, a hive for the honey-bee,
And live alone in the bee-loud glade.

And I shall have some peace there, for peace comes dropping slow,
Dropping from the veils of the morning to where the cricket sings;
There midnight's all a glimmer, and noon a purple glow,
And evening full of the linnet's wings.

I will arise and go now, for always night and day
I hear lake water lapping with low sounds by the shore;
While I stand on the roadway, or on the pavements grey,
I hear it in the deep heart's core.

Enjoy.

I have a TON of calls to make tomorrow. Hope you all come to the Faire on Sunday and buy by book.


Love

Mary

No comments: