Monday, May 15, 2006

We actually had a bit of sun this morning (fortunately while Chelsea and I were out for our morning walk.) Then it kind of sprinkled all day until about 4:00PM or so when the sun came out again. Too late for me to do anything outside. If we have a day like this tomorrow, I will go out and trim a couple of bushes and plant some marigold seeds.
Maybe I'll pick up a couple of geraniums to accompany the beautiful one that Dick and Brenda brought for me on Dick' birtday. I have kept it on the deck so it didn't get beaten up by the wind and rain. We are still getting the rain but the temperatures are up and the wind seems to have died down a bit.

On my way to Bible Study, I took Mother her Mother's Day Card. I forgot it yesterday. I also took the Vermont Bear that Dick got for me to show to her. He is such a cute bear with his blue jeans, white t-shirt with rolled up sleeves and cool sunglasses.

Bart called today. He sounded pretty good. He was on his way somewhere with his friend Brett but wanted to touch base because he didn't get time yesterday. I told him that I knew he was thinking of me because I got the e-card but that his voice was the best greeting.


Subject: unbelievable

Another way to Unlock Your Car" - AMAZING - but it works.

One can't believe it, but this works -- who'd a
"thunk" it? Have you locked the keys in the car?

If you lock your keys in the car and the spare keys
are home, call someone at home on your cell phone and
ask them to get your car keys.

Hold your cell phone about a foot from your car door
and have the other person at home press the unlock
button on the spare keys while holding it near the
phone on their end. Your car will unlock. It will
save someone from having to drive your keys to you.

Distance is no object. You could be hundreds of miles
away, and if ! you can reach someone who has the"remote"
for your car, you will be able to unlock the doors (or
the trunk this way!)



I don't know if this is true or not (not having had to try it) but it is certainly something to be aware of since most of us have cel phones and remotes.

Let's opt for sun tomorrow

Love

Mary

No comments: