Sunday, March 12, 2006

A pleasant evening with Bobbie and Bill here for dinner. The Schlitzhagen and Rhubarb Pie were good, if I do say myself.

Went to the 8AM Mass. The Trinity Teens were selling Cinnamon Rolls again. They are raising money to be able to go on mission this summer. The Cinnamon Rolls are HUGE and delicious. I always get the 4 for $5 package. We split one this morning with our bacon and eggs and then we each have one for the Monday's breakfast or whatever.

Jim and I went out to shoot pistol this afternoon too. My arm is finally healing. It hardly hurts at all any more. My shooting is improving a bit. At least I am getting all the shots on the target. Now I have to improve my aim again.

This was a nice warm day again. We are getting some more rain late this afternoon and evening. The snow will be all gone soon. Now I looked at the forecast and it is supposed to cool down and possibly snow again on Thursday. Not Fair! I heard the red winged blackbird. That means SPRING.

Have a wonderful St. Patrick's Week

Here is your Joke.

"The Brothel"

Two Irishmen were sitting at a pub having beer and watching the brothel across the street.

They saw a Baptist minister walk into the brothel, and one of them said, "Aye, 'tis a shame to see a man of the cloth goin' bad."

Then they saw a rabbi enter the brothel, and the other Irishman said, "Aye, 'tis a shame to see that the Jews are fallin' victim to temptation as well."

Then they see a catholic priest enter the brothel, and one of the Irishmen said, "What a terrible pity...one of the girls must be dying.


Mary

No comments: