Tuesday, March 14, 2006

It was not too cold today but very windy. Chelsea and I had a nice walk early. I hope we will be able to do so tomorrow too. I will go as soon as we get up because we have to be in Plymouth for Dick's eye exam at 8:35AM. Why do they have appointments at such odd hours?


A big storm is threatening to come in and RUIN the St. Patrick Eve (March 16) concert and evening with Jeff and Kathy. I really feel that it will pass us by but that we will have a VERY cold walk the next morning.

I went to see Dr. Casey this afternoon and he is pleased that my arm is improving and is now working on my rib cage which started hurting last Thursday. I am simply disintegrating, one bone and joint after another. Hopefully, he will continue to be able to put me back together.

On the way home, I stopped and got Chelsea's license. So she is legal for another year. We don't have to license cats in the town. We did have to license Waylon when we lived in the city.

Here is another Irish joke for you.

Irish Cemetery
Three Irishmen, Paddy, Sean and Seamus, were stumbling home from the pub late one night and found
themselves on the road which led past the old graveyard..
"Come have a look over here," says Paddy, "It's Michael O'Grady's grave, God bless his soul. He lived to the ripe old age of 87."
"That's nothing," says Sean, "here's one named Patrick O'Toole, it says here that he was 95 when he died."!
Just then, Seamus yells out, "Good God, here's a fella that got to be 145!"
"What was his name?" asks Paddy.
Seamus stumbles around a bit, awkwardly lights a match to see what else is written on the stone marker, and exclaims,
"Miles, from Dublin."

Til tomorrow

Mary

No comments: