Thursday, February 16, 2006

We have SNOW. And we actually heard THUNDER this morning. Poor Chelsea did not believe her ears. Jim has plowed us out twice already. The library closed (finally) at 1:30. He struggled to get home. Then the car got stuck in the driveway so had to plow before he could even get it in the garage.

Dick and I did get to see Sue at the Clinic to get his blood tested at 8:30. The test was perfect, as always. Sue is amazed. He has been within bounds for a year now, which is unheard of. She thinks that he should write a book for the others who have this condition.

Anyway, we got home just before the skies really started dumping the white stuff. I changed my eye exam to next week and choir was cancelled, so I got to stay home all the rest of the day. Boy, did we get a lot done.

I called Mom tonight and she was warm and safe also. She said that she had not seen a soul all day but had talked to several people.

I will post a picture that I took several weeks ago of the tree outside my garage door. I love the way it turned out.

a picture of something


Tomorrow Sheboygan County should be able to begin moving again.

Love

Mary

No comments: