Monday, February 13, 2006

A busy Monday, as they usually are. Bible study was lively. We were discussing the paralized man whose friends dropped him through the roof for Jesus to heal as the crowds were so thick that they couldn't get through. Shows a lot of faith and a man who had some pretty good friends. Not a bad combination.

This afternoon was the Sheboygan County Writers Club. We read our February poems and Valentine stories and those of us who went to Milwaukee read our poems that we wrote about the pieces of art that we saw. I read four pieces today. I will actually print one here that I did NOT read at the meeting but I need to be thinking of spring as we got another dusting of snow today and it was COLD. More snow is on the way I hear. So lets dream of spring.

CYCLE

Robins grow fat
On poor old worms
That squirm up out of the earth
To avoid drowning
In the fresh spring rain.

Tomorrow I get to be home all day. I intend to begin assembling the baby quilt. Dick and I will have to do the next step on the Luna Bianca wine also. I did finish and free arm quilt a pillow top. I will put the picture on so that you can see it.

a picture of something


Have a happy Tuesday

Mary

No comments: