Thursday, February 02, 2006

Got my hair cut today. Also had choir. Aside from that we stayed home. Chelsea and I had a nice walk this morning. When she had me taking her outside the fourth time this morning, I decided it was time to walk her. She really gets restless when she doesn't get those walks. It is best for me to do it too. My legs stay more limber.

I stopped and visited with Mother before choir practice. We got into talking about news items. She can't stand Bush and was, of course, not impressed by his speech. But one thing that we talked about was this business of the rights of illegal immigrants. I feel that illegal immigrants don't have rights in the sense of getting licenses, buying property or getting an education. Illegal should mean something. That is why we have visas and work permits and, for those who wish and qualify, citizenship. It is a no brainer. Illegal means not belonging here. PERIOD.

Have a good day.

Later


Mary

No comments: