Friday, February 03, 2006

Dick made chili today. We will be feasting with a proper meal on Super Bowl Sunday. I fixed an impossible spinach quiche for supper today and it was really good. I had some fresh spinach and a nice mixture of cheeses.

Today, I went to Plymouth to have lunch with the Wells Retirees. I had a grilled cheese. The Dairy Queen in Plymouth has what they call Sheboygan County Fair Grilled Cheese and they are GOOD. I ran into Peg and Stan Payne there today. They are Irish friends. I usually lunch with them on St. Patrick's Day at the Stafford after the Irishman's Walk. Peg said she MAY not walk, but that they are planning on being at the Stafford for lunch and the music.

Chelsea and I had a lovely walk today. It rained off and on today but was dry when we went out. I stopped at Blessed Trinity on the way home for the opening prayers of the Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament. I did not stay for the whole rosary, because, as I told Deacon Bill Jens, I say my rosary when Chelsea and I go for our walk in the morning. She is quite a holy dog you know.


Mary

No comments: