Saturday, December 31, 2005

Early Saturday. I sluffed off and went to bed VERY early last night. I slept all night too.

I went to have lunch with the gals in Plymouth yesterday for the first time in three weeks. There were only four of us. I haven't seen Mary Schroeder in a couple of months I bet. But Barbara, who left Wells and has started at Community was there. She is very happy with the change and looks good. Betty and Ceil were there too. I had my usual grilled cheese. They only make them at THAT Dairy Queen, a tribute to the grilled cheese at the Sheboygan County Fair.

Chelsea got her bath yesterday and is gorgeous. She, of course, was not happy with me but knows that at least I will leave her alone for a while now. I cleaned the kitchen too so it was a busy day. I kind of lazed off the rest of the afternoon.

I will send an evening New Years Eve message later.

Love

Mary

No comments: