Friday, September 30, 2005

A nice day. The weather was perfect. It was clear and sunnt but only in the low 70s for a high.

I had my bone density test today. It was the easiest test in the world. I just lay on a table and they took two shots. I paid attention this time and my height is still 5'4". I have been 5'4" for as long as I remember. That, to me, means that I am not losing height. So - my bones are probably OK.

Then I cleaned the kitchen and made Lavender Bread.

Had lunch with the girls in Plymouth at the Dairy Queen. I got a Grilled Chicken Salad. It was delicious. Then I stopped at Mom's and dropped of a card for her to take to Patty's funeral for the cousins. I enclosed a poem that I hope they like.

Tonight Bobbie and I worked at Rhine. I kept score because we needed scorekeepers. I had to be reminded a bit but it came back. I scored for a couple of really great shooters.

When I got home a call from Mike Holehouse was on the answering machine, so I called him. We will try to get together for a bit on Sunday Morning, but they have to be in Milwaukee by Noon so it could get tricky. Otherwise, as he says, since Patty is buried here, they will come occasionally. Though, that does not necessarily follow. I do not go to Tony's grave in Huntington Beach, but then I found that I just couldn't do that. I do want to go once more sometime. I only visited the grave twice since we buried him. Once with Dad and once with Grandma and Grandpa Bowser.
It is just too hard.

Tomorrow we go to see Wicked. I have to gather the things I want to take along and it is already 10:00PM so I will sign off now.

The Cadfael Book of Days, Ellis Peters, compiled by Robin Whiteman said. "What is done matters, but what is yet to do matters more."

Enjoy your weekend and pray for Patty. However, I believe that her angel has led her to God.

Love

Mary

No comments: