Friday, September 02, 2005

Here it is the beginning of the Labor Day weekend and I always feel, the beginning of Autumn.

It was a lovely day today, topping off at the mid 70s. Dick worked on trimming bushes most of the morning and I get the job picking up all of the branches and filling the trash bags. I also cleaned the kitchen so am pretty darned tired tonight and am going to hit the hay as soon as I finish this.

I made a big batch of chili yesterday so it was ready today and we had it for supper. Dick is having a cononoscopy on Tuesday, so he will begin eliminating medications and certain foods as of tomorrow. Monday, Labor Day will be his liquid diet day. I guess we won't be having any culinary delights that day. I figure that Jim and I can have chili.

I will be going to Mass on Saturday because the choir is singing. I must copy the words for Lament for the choir. We will be able to practice Circle of Light again tomorrow. Extra for preparation for Celtic Faire.

Have a nice day.

Love

Mary

No comments: