Monday, August 01, 2005

We got some banana split ice cream last week. Finally got around to trying it tonight and it is good but I think I like the cookie ice cream we got last a bit better. As Dick says most are usually good anyway but some become favorites. I still like butter pecan but we don't get that too often because, as everybody knows, Jim is allergic to nuts. Nuts!

Had an organizational meeting for Celtic Faire tonight and our leaders didn't appear. So we did the best we could. I reported on the entertainment, vendors and liturgy and then rushed off to Rhine Plymouth for the end of the monthly meeting. Actually, I missed the whole meeting but John Wilde wanted me to help make calls to remind members, not signed up about the County Shoot which we are hosting this weekend. He said I should take Sheboygan and Sheboygan Falls. Actually that is Bobbie, Bob Plappert and me. We are all signed up already, so my job is done. I can't ask for better than that. Our clubhouse is getting so poshed up. The guys finished the indoor gun rack - it is gorgeous and will be hung for the County Shoot. Dennis Schmidt put in landscaping around out sign out front. That has been such a mess and looks really great. He planted it with plants that will continue to come back year after year, barring the deer.

My trap shooting was down a bit tonight again. Don't know why. I have to keep concentrating on getting the bead and keeping ahead of the bird. Eventually it may stick in my head.

Start where you are
Use what you have
Do what you can
It will be enough

Have a great Tuesday and come back again

Mary

No comments: