Friday, July 15, 2005

Hot again today and supposed to get hotter over the weekend.

Dick and I went to see Star Wars the Beginning as planned today. We both really enjoyed it. It seems to have tied up all the questions and the loose ends. We did think that the battle scenes went on a bit too long, but lots of paople will like that part of it.

Because we ate a big popcorn, we just had a Chef's Salad for supper. We also shared one of the chocolate banana cupcakes that I made yesterday. Boy are they GOOD.

Now that I have four batches of wine brewing, I am really going to have to keep my notes straight. We will hopefully be filtering the Gewertziminer tomorrow and then can bottle it the next day or Monday. That will bring the brewing batches down to three.

Just for fun: Dave Barry saidl " You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a took that says 'My God, you're right! I never would have thought of that!'"

I love talking to Chelsea and deliberately using words that she doesn't know. She tries so hard to understand and concentrates so hard. Then I say a word that she does know and get her all exited. Dick says that I have a mean streak and love to torture little animals.

Have a nice day

Mary

No comments: