Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Kitties are taking up way more that their share of my desk space tonight. Sylvia Bright Green, a fellow member of the Sheboygan County Writer's Club, who is quite a successful writer and a psychic offered to talk to Oscar and ask him not to lie on the desk. The trouble is I don't want him to be offended and I really like his being here unless I need to spread out a bit - or if he and Roxie sprawl more than usual. Most of the time, they lie to the back of the desk and really aren't a bother. I can't see how he could be made to understand WHEN he is in the way.

I had my hair done today. What a relief. It has been getting WAY too long and sticking out every which way. I also had an appointment with Dr. Casey, my chiropractor. I had him look at my wrist and thumb. He said he felt a restriction and did an adjustment. Hopefully this will relieve the sharp pains I have been getting in the hand.

The roofer is going to start the repairs tomorrow. There are several area in need but at least the roof as a whole is sound and Jerry Ziegelbauer, the roofing contractor, says it is far from needing replacement. WHEW!

There is nothing of interest on tv of an evening anymore. We are watching Errol Flynn's The Sea Hawk tonight. It is really good. Errol Flynn, Alan Hale Sr., Claude Raines are all in it.

It was warm again today, but slightly cooler than yesterday. Tonight we are getting thunder and a little rain. I did water pots. I am really mad at bunnies. When I went out to water the beans and carrots I discovered that the bunnies have eaten all but ONE of my nice healty bean plants. I sprayed the rest of the garden with repellent. It is not a good move to close the barn door after the horse has escaped.

Have a nice Wednesday. I get to stay home all day.

Love

Mary

No comments: