Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Dick and I are spending the evening watching a wonderful OLD movie called The Old Dark House with Boris Karloff, Raymond Massey, Charles Laughton and several older really great stars. It is scary in the old way and a strange little movie.

This morning we shopped and I did a bit of sewing too. This afternoon I went to help put the raffle tickets for the Celtic Faire into envelopes.

It was hot today and we were under a thunderstorm watch most of the day. Nothing came of it as much as we could use the rain. It does seem cloudy outside now, perhaps we will have some tonight. Otherwise, I must go out and water everything tomorrow. It was humid so I don't think that things have dried out too much because of the humidity.

The peony on the side of the house is just about ready to open. This is the first year it has bloomed and I can hardly wait. I have even forgotten what color I bought.

Tomorrow night is the Sheboygan Quilt Guild Meeting. It is the first one I have been able to attend in months. I want to show off my spiderweb quilt. The last time I showed up at a meeting was at the end, just long enough to drop off the two baby quilts I made for the At Risk babies at Childrens Hospital in Milwaukee.

a picture of something

This is the Spiderweb.


Love

Mary

No comments: