Friday, April 15, 2005

Very Very Busy Day. I cleaned most of the kitchen, the dishwasher repairman came, went to Plymouth to have lunch and then to Sheboygan Falls to finish planning the Thank You dinner for the volunteers at Blessed Trinity. I got home just in time to fix dinner for Dick and me before heading out for four hours of work at Rhine Plymouth. It was a beautiful evening and we have 23 league teams so we were really hopping. Bobbie and I actually came home at about 9:30PM. The crowd was still pretty thick, but they were done shooting and probably will hang out there for at least a couple more hours. We don't drink or smoke so hanging around there isn't a big WOO for us.

Tomorrow I don't have to go anywhere at all.

I think I am hungry for chocolate. I must think of something chocolate that is not a huge enough recipe to feed the county. Perhaps cupcakes or brownies or something like that. I will let you know.

Here is a Psalm for going to bed which I will be doing ANY MINUTE.

I will lie down and sleep in peace; for you alone, O Lord, make me rest secure. Psalm 4:8

Mary

No comments: