Friday, February 18, 2005

Dick and I are off for the weekend. We are going, as I said to the Rochester Inn and just indulging in hot tub soaks, meals out and reading and relaxing. I have SO ready.

Anyway - I will not post on Saturday or Sunday. I hope you miss me.

Just a thought from the Cadfael Book of Days.

For those of you unfamiliar with this book, it is a daily thought book combiled by Robin Whiteman from the Cadfael Series about a fictional Welsh monk who lived in Medieval times, having entered the Shrewsbery Monestary after living a wild young life, even fighting in the crusades. Nora found the book and gave it to Mother and later to me as I expressed an interest. It is nice thinking of Mother, Nora and I reading the daily meditation. A little tie that brings us closer in thought and love. It is surprising how often the quotes relate to the world as we are expriencing it on the day of the item. Anyway. This is just a nice one.

Meet every man as you find him, for we're all make the same under habit or robe or rags. Some better made than others , and some better cared for, but on the same pattern all.

Have a special weekend. I WILL be back on Monday, Good Lord willing and the creek don't rise.

Mary

No comments: