Thursday, February 17, 2005

The dishwasher is FINALLY draining perfectly and they replaced the rinse dispenser so it is not leaking at the end of they cyle and leaving suds all over the dishes.
It has ONLY taken a year. Sure glad we got that service contract good til 2007.

Choir was fun tonight and our first complete song (Amazing Grace) on the bells. I play three bells. I only play a total of only a dozen or so notes but it is teaching me timing and is fun.

Several years ago, St. Mary's asked that people donate money for the bells and I gave some money from Aunt Helen's estate to purchase one of the bells and have her name engraved on it. I like to think of a bell sounding to the Lord for her. I know she hears it. We also used part of her donation to the church to fix the Angelus Bells that had not worked for years. She had expressed a desire to have them ring again because she lived right accross the church and missed the noon Angelus.

I remember in the old church that I grew up in, we had to manually play the Angelus at Noon. I had the chore for a little while. I felt very talented and powerful.

Have a nice day.

Love

Mary

No comments: