Thursday, January 27, 2005

Today was REALLY busy. Dick had his blood tested this morning, then we went grocery shopping and I signed up for a Basic Pistol Shooting class at the Recreation Department. Three gals, who are members of the Tri County Women's Club that Bobbie and I joined before we found Rhine Plymouth, are taking the course too. I am always glad to learn more about the sport and this will get down to the nitty gritty.

The rest of the day was spent sewing, and walking and bookkeeping.

Tonight I had choir and council. But home I am and home I will stay.

Dick wants to go to see a movie tomorrow. We are going to see Meet the Fockers. It is supposed to be really funny and we did enjoy the Meet the Parents.

So popcorn will be my lunch tomorrow. Bobbie and I are working at Rhine tomorrow night. Saturday is a quiet day with nowhere to go. Wow. We will probably bottle the Gewertziminer and mix up a batch of Chablis.

I hope your Friday will be as much fun as mine.

Love

Mary

I'm a rambling a bit but that is because I am tired.

No comments: