Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Hello - Are you all keeping warm? We feel so cold here. When Chelsea and I walked today, the wind was blowing and my legs lterally got stiff. So I was really glad to get back into a warm house again.

We filtered the Gewertziminer today. On Saturday, we can bottle it. We are really getting stocked up down there.

I have asked Fr. Gene if we can use Fr. Mike Shea's Sarnelli House for one of our alms focuses during Lent and he has given permission. I am listening to the DVD now so I can know the time it takes to run it. I would like to share it with the parish and hopefully get a little mission society going. I wrote a letter to Good Morning America about Fr. Mike's mission. After watching Dianne Sawyer around the tsunami area, I thought perhaps they might find Sarnelli interesting to feature.

We will be going rabbit hunting the last Saturday in February. The season starts this Saturday, but everybody is busy all the other weekends. Sometimes I think I should just hunt right outside the garage. I know we have several out there.

We are all like crayons.
We start off fresh and bright.
We leave our mark on the world.
We break.
We get lost sometimes.
We wear out.
Some of us are used more than others.
But in the end we fill the BIG box of crayons and make beautiful pictures.




Make your pictures bright and beautiful with big splashes of color.

Love

Mary

No comments: