Monday, January 24, 2005

Bible Study this morning. That was the only time that I ventured off of Hunters Glen Drive.

Chelsea and I did go for a walk at about 7:30AM. I am really glad that Dick and I decided that walking in the dark in winter is really not too wise. It is so much nicer to be able to see where we are going and to be aware of icy spots.

Aside from that, we bottled some wine today. The beaujolais. It was a five gallon batch and the initial taste is good. Beaujolais is probably my favorite red. Maybe because, unlike most reds, it can be served chilled.

Tomorrow we shop and I go to see Dr. Casey the chiropractor. That is quite enough. I want to quilt one of the baby quilts for the At Risk Babies at Children's Hospital. I have the top all done and have picked the backing and pined the two to the batting. One step at a time.

Have a nice Tuesday.

Love

Mary

No comments: