Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Today Dick took candy to Mead Library and Eastern Shores. He has done that since he retired and he and they all enjoy it. He says that he sees less familiar faces. Some are retiring after 13 years and some are of course on vacation or just not on at the time.

I had lunch with a friend. A few years ago, Blessed Trinity asked if anyone would volunteer to be a confirmation sponser for a young man who did not have family in the area, so I volunteered and met David and his family. He is now ALMOST done with four years of college and I see his mother, Jane, sometimes. We decided that it was TIME to lunch so we did.

Did you know that Tommy Smothers said. "When you don't know what your're talking about, it's hard to tell when you're finished."

I like that

Tomorrow is SO busy. Dick gets his blood test, checking the wine, lunch at the Senior Center with Mom and then on to the eye doctor with her and choir in the evening. I got some chili out of the freezer for supper. Sure glad I have it in there. It is the venison chili and is SO good.


Love

Mary


No comments: