Friday, December 03, 2004

Only 22 days until Christmas. Bobbie and I went to the Festival of Trees. I delivered my items yesterday but it is much nicer to be able to go and view all the trees and wreaths and Christmas handicrafts when all is set us and when the children are singing on the stage every half hour or so. Without all the clutter and all.

This weekend I will package the gifts for our children who are in Oklahoma, California and Louisiana. How did they ever get scattered all over the place? One of the main reasons that I would like to win a big lottery is so that I could visit or have them visit whenever I wanted to see them. I hate being so far away from them all.

Isn't this cute. I was taken by a family in Oregon. The mother doe left the baby "hidden" and went foraging. She came back in a few hours. The fawn never moved.




Have a nice Saturday.
Love

Mary

No comments: