Friday, September 03, 2004

I don't know if anybody missed me yesterday. It was just too busy and I didn't even get to bed until 11:00PM. We shopped in the morning, then I had two appointments in Plymouth at 2:00 and 2:30. One was for an interview and pictures in the Book Work, a store in Plymouth that is going to sponser a new writers club starting next month. The second was over at the Sheboygan Falls Review to give them information for the Celtic Faire that Blessed Trinity is sponsoring next weekend. When I got home, it was time to fix dinner, then I had choir practice. After practice, Beth, the choir director, and I reviewed the worship folder for the Celtic Mass. I wish that you could all be there, It is shaping up to be quite a nice, full event.

Today was no quieter, but I am doing this before the Packer Game, which starts in 5 minutes. I hope they look better tonight. This is the last practice game and so far, I am not really impressed.

This morning, Dick and I took Jim to the hospital to have his foot surgery. He is feeling fine and is bored already. Of course, the food is still numb from the local shot that they gave him. I don't think he will feel quite so perky when it wears off.

This afternoon, I got final approval for the worship folder.

Now I have three days with no appointments or anything. I intend to enjoy the Labor Day weekend by no laboring.

Tomorrow is my Bret's birthday.

Have a nice evening.

Mary

The Sacred Three
My fortress be
Encircling me
Come and be round
My hearth and my home.

No comments: