Tuesday, August 17, 2004

We shopped today. We also sent a couple of packages. One to Suzi, Dick's niece, when she and Dick's sister Hazel, came for a visit she left her pillow. We all know how special ones own pillow can be.

I also sent some fabric and a pincushion - thread catcher that I made for her. They are in their home so she will be able to set up a sewing area soon. I know that will be a way down the line. First bedroom and kitchen and living room and clothes etc. need to be put in order. But soon, I hope she can relax and do something just for fun. She said that she has been invited to join a quilting group.

Last night, Rosalie and I shot our last round in the summer trap league. I got a 15 so I feel that I went out with a bang. I believe that I averaged 13 which is better than I have ever done before though I have a long way to go. I will keep at it until I get good. It is fun.

Really not a very newsy day so I will sign off now and go down to sew on my quilt.

Mary

No comments: