Friday, July 23, 2004

What a rotten day in the market. Pretty discouraging.

The weather on the other hand was way too wonderful. It is pretty hard to be discouraged for long when nature provides such a bonus day. Dick and I sat out on the deck for a while this evening and last because it is finally nice enough to do so. I discovered that there are a couple of tomatoes on the tomato plants. Wow.

Today, when I was in Plymouth for lunch, I stopped at the Farmer's Market there and got some sweet corn. The owner said he got it from Spring Green which is west and south of us so they are ahead of us. The Sheboygan County crops are way behind or non existant so I will get it where and when I can. It sure tasted good.

The perfect gift is from the heart
The perfect love is not the start
The perfect life is after death
The perfect word is quietly said.

Have a Great Weekend

Mary

No comments: