Tuesday, May 04, 2004

When Bart and Barb and I were in Ireland, Barb and I found a teeny tiny Barbie doll sized shirt on the street in Athlone. We picked it up and I brought it home with me and washed it and gave it to Mother.
Barbara and I had decided that it must belong to the Little People.

Chelsea, our dog, is afraid of Mother's kitchen. Mother and I wonder if perhaps there are Little People inhabiting the kitchen that she senses. She absolutely refuses to set foot on the kitchen floor. Once she sped into Mom's spare bedroom and realized that she was trapped. I actually had to drag her back to the livingroom. She spent a day with Mother when I was in Ireland and all of the Kunerts went to Madison to see Dick and Brenda. She had a good time but stayed in the living and dining rooms.

Mother put the little shirt out for the Little People but nobody took it so either there are none or they didn't like the shirt.

Mary

No comments: