Thursday, May 06, 2004

Guess what, a new Harry Potter movie premieres on June 4. I can hardly wait.

Went turkey hunting again this morning. No luck. I saw a deer this morning and a LOT of turkeys but they were all our of range or didn't have a beard. I was conversing with a hen for quite a while as a matter of fact. We left the fields at about 9:30AM because it started to thunder and lightening. Not a good time to be out in an open field holding metal.

Choir tonight. We LOVE our new director. She seems pleased to be working with a larger choir and is willing to teach us more music theory and all that stuff. I sometimes think of cantoring but it would have to be all ALTO stuff and very simple. I'd probably be scared too. Well, sufficient unto the day. I am quite busy enough right now.

Be happy

Mary

No comments: