Wednesday, May 05, 2004

I went turkey hunting today. Really. I did. I went with my brother Randy and my brother in law Kenny. The turkey license is only good through Saturday. Randy got his today, so we are all going out again tomorrow. Randy will call for us and Ken and I will sit in the "hot spots". At least we hope they will be hot spots. I would love to get one and be able to hang the tail fan above the fireplace.

I am a bit tired and am going to shower and go to bed a bit early so I can get up at 4AM again.

From Cadfael again:

"There was no profit in lying awake fretting for what would, in any case, have to be faced on awakening, and he had long ago sloughed off the unprofitable. It took too much out of a man, of what would be needed hereafter." Ellis Peters

In other words put your worries in the hands of God when you go to bed and face it fresh in the morning. Much easier said than done but I did it at least once. Aren't you proud of me?

Mary

No comments: