Friday, May 21, 2004

Am I ever glad that this week is over. Each day seemed busier than the last.

I spent last night in DePere with Bart and Barb. Barb is a member of the Church of the Latter Day Saints and the Women's group put on a marvelous production of Women at the Well. Barbara was one of the narrators and was (of course) the best. Their faith community has some wonderful voices and the music and script were very uplifting and really showed the role of the women of Christ's time and related it to the rose of Women today.

I helped Bart and Barb set up for their garage sale too. This first day was really a did because it has been rainy with thunder and lightening all day.

I drove down Geele Avenue in Sheboygan today and it is breathtaking. All the flowering trees are in bloom. At this time of the year they are beautiful and when the petals start to fall it is like a warm snowfall.

Have a nice Saturday. I got a trophy for my pistol shooting at the Bust Up Party tonight.

Love

Mary

No comments: