Friday, September 11, 2020

What a day

I kept myself busy this morning with chores around the house and walking Miss Vita.    Then at 2:30PM I had an appointment for my car to have its yearly checkup.   

I only have 32000 miles on it and it is 8 years old, so once a year is perfect, I thought so and my mechanic agrees.      It took forever as they found a couple of things unexpected that will keep my vehicle safe and maintained for the time being.   I think maintenance is the key with the few miles that I put on it.   Some things need to be done simply because it is not driven much.    Anyway, I am done with that until next year.

 Home again, I don't have to go anywhere until Mass tomorrow.     Vita is very happy about that.   She was very upset because her supper was late.     (Funny thing is that she usually doesn't finish her breakfast until noon.)

Have a good weekend

 

Dia Dhuit

Mary 


From my Catholic history

 

These days

The world has become

A place like some saints of old

Praying  in caves to honor God

Alone



(However, most of us are not praying:)


No comments: