Thursday, September 10, 2020

Just home from Writer's Club

Our usual four people were there and we all had something to read.    I loved their pieces and they were very complementary of my chapter on St. Piran, a patron saint of Cornwall.  I am getting closer and closer to finishing the initial editing and deciding where to send the inquiry to have the book published.

 The rest of the day, I kept quite busy, but it was rather quiet, except that I got a call from my friend, Maureen, from Chicago and we had a lovely catch up conversation.     I miss my mid western Celtic friends a lot.    Sure glad I have the group here and I am becoming closer to them all the time.

 Tomorrow, I am taking my car in for its annual service.     I only have 32,000 miles on it and it is 8 years old, would you believe.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

 

Just like a spider

Entraping all in its web

COVID19 devours

No comments: