Monday, September 07, 2020

An extra day for the weekend

Actually, I can't tell the difference:)     As Dick would say when asked what he did now that he was retired, he would say.   " I am retired, that is what I do."    Extra days on the weekends are much like that to most retired people.    We don't have deadlines or (at least if we are wise) commitments.

It was a quiet day.   Warm but not as hot as we have had this summer and there was a breeze which did help.  Vita took me out SO many times.

I have a couple of quilting projects at a point where I will be anxious to get them done, this always helps my motivation.    I get laxidaisical these days if I don't give myself deadlines.

We are supposed to get a cool spell and rain by Wednesday.   I must say, I am not unhappy about that.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

 

Haiku

The green grass smiling

Under sky of blue so pure

Brings peace to our souls.

No comments: