Tuesday, July 21, 2020

It was cooler and less humid today.     Still not a temperature that I want to be out for a very long walk, but a welcome relief.

Miss Vita is still afraid of "outside" sometimes.    Then to top it off, I let her out in the back yard this afternoon and something "Boomed",    I don't know what it was, not fireworks, but she made a bee line for the house.     Well.    We will take one day at a time.    

I kept myself busy most of the day.     Worked a bit on quilting and writing.   

Also, I had some really great conversations with my  two Maureens:)    Maureen Garry and Maureen Smith today catching up on each other and on what is happening in CWI (Celtic Women International)  which brought us together in the first place.

Also had a lovely conversation with my friend, Pam from Holy Family Church.    We are going to different masses these days so don't see each other as often.     Probably with the pandemic, would not visit as much anyway.

Tomorrow I will shop and work more on my quilting and poetry.

Love you all

Dia Dhuit
Mary

No comments: