Thursday, July 23, 2020

It was a bit cooler today and wouldn't you know that the first day I decide to give my front lawn a drink, as soon as I turned it off we had a thunderstorm?

The thunder scared my Vita all over again.    Just getting her over whatever it was that was scaring her a couple of days ago.     She sure is a scared e cat.      I love her anyway.     She is also a sweetie.

Went to Writer's Club tonight.    There were four of our five members there.    We all had something to read and get critiques on.    I got favorable comments on my poems and on the Summary of Ireland that will go in my saints book.

Did a bit of sewing on the wall hanging of St. Piran that I am designing too.     So it was not a dull day.

Hope you are all well and wearing masks and keeping social distancing so that you all stay safe and we beat this virus.

Dia Dhuit
Mary

No comments: