Wednesday, April 22, 2020

We had a nice wet short thunderstorm this morning.   Yea.    I needed rain so that I didn't have to go out to water the lawn.   I told you that Dan put seed and stuff on the grassy areas.

The rest of the day was uneventful.   It got up into the high 70s and Vita and I walked a few times.     She is getting pretty active these days.     At least, she likes to spend time in the backyard chasing squirrels and just exploring, because I am not good at playing doggy games.

I think she will enjoy it when Jim comes again with his dogs.   It will keep her entertained.  I will have to hide her little toys because I believe that Paisley and Gracy would eat them:)   They are sweet dogs though.

Tomorrow is supposed to be dry and warm.     I probably will do a bit of watering.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: