Sunday, April 19, 2020

Can't believe another weekend without going to MASS.  Thank God, that the churches are able to air the Masses so at least I feel that I am praying with a priest.   I do so miss communion.   Fr. Phil gave us a spiritual communion to read during the aired mass at least.

It was cloudy most of the day.    Vita and I went out for three walks today.     She was a happy girl.

I got to see Bart and Barb today.    I hate this social distancing.    No hugs, but good to see them.   They bought me lunch too.    Yea.

Barbara dropped off a mask that she made for me.  AND I have one that Bret's Janet made for me.   So I have three cloth masks and I finally got the masks that I sent for two months ago.    So I have no excuse to go out unprotected.

Wasn't very creative today, but then, it is a day of rest.

Dia Dhuit
Mary

No comments: