Monday, April 20, 2020

At least I had something to do this morning.    I had an appointment with my chiropractor.    Dr. Toy said that the hospitals don't want him to close because he keeps people out of emergency wards.    He has his office pretty COVID safe.    When you come in, you wash your hands.    Then you are taken to a room.   All the staff are wearing face masks.    He is only using two of the rooms.     In  one he treats a patient.   In the meantime they santitize the room in which the Last patient was treated.    So you are always taken into a clean room.     I was impressed.

This afternoon, my lawn mower, Dan and his wife, Han, came and took care of mowing and weed and seeding the lawn.    It is supposed to rain tomorrow so I should  not even have to water the weed and seed.    Pray this happens.   

It was a lovely day, way up in the 70s.    Vita and I had three really nice walks.    She sure prances along when we go out.        I am so blessed to have her to "walk" me.     I don't know what I would do otherwise:)

One of my friends, Marti, who belongs to Writer's Club AND Bible Study with me, called this afternoon and we had a really nice visit.

Got to get a project in my mind for tomorrow.

Dia Dhuit
Mary


No comments: