Saturday, October 19, 2019

Nicky was very happy today.   I got to stay home all day.  I was glad too.    The next day for home all day is next Friday.     How did I get on this merry go round:)

I did a bit of yard work and some more cleaning in the garage.    The last section is the hardest.   My Christmas stuff.    Dick always said I could have retired years earlier if it wasn't for those damned ornaments:)

It was a nice day today though a bit windy.    The temps were in the 70s and quite bearable.   My grass is getting brown already.   I have to set up a watering schedule.   I have given up on the back for the time being .    Too much shade to let normal grasses grow,

Still waiting to hear when my plumber is coming to fix the dishwasher sink problem.   WILL IT EVER END!

Dia Dhuit
Mary

No comments: