Friday, October 18, 2019

aWhat a day.    Highs and lows all over the place.

My garbage disposal and the adjoining sink are malfunctioning.   Got a call into American Shield AND Shield Plumbing.   When will it ever end.

Had a wonderful meeting of the Celtic Club.   We had eight people there including the new friend, Mike, that I met at Writer's Club.    We talked about Samhain (The dark season of the Celtic Calendar) and Halloween with its Celtic roots.   We met at the Lawton Country Club.   New for me.    Great food and service and quiet so we could discuss our Celtic interests.

Came home.    Remembered that I had wanted to go to the store so that I had my lottery ticket and did not need to go anywhere tomorrow.    I sure goofed that up.    When I brought my groceries out and put them in the back, I shut the door with my keys inside!!!!!    Had to call for help.   Barbara , bless her sweet heart. left a sewing retreat to help me.    I will make changes that will prevent that from happening again.

Please, Jesus.   Let these awful events stop happening:)

Dia Dhuit
Mary

No comments: