Sunday, October 20, 2019

A peaceful Sunday, mostly.    Nicky woke up sick and didn't want to eat.   I practically shoved food down his little throat so that I could give his insulin.     He went to sleep then and when I got back from Mass he was a perky little guy.     So I guess I did it right.     Diabetes is hard to get used to.

I rested a lot, but did get several projects worked on.    I cut the fabric for the President's Challenge at the Quilt Guild and finished what I can do on the garage cleanup.

I am not touching the Christmas stuff yet.   Wait til closer to Christmas to see what I want to use.   The trouble is that all or most of my Christmas decorations are memories.    I do have my little decorated tree which will for sure go up again.    I also hope to be able to put up all my Nativity Scenes.  Some .are really unique.

I am waiting for a quiet week.   Not the coming one(:

Dia DHuit
Mary


No comments: